Blog Post 9

Date: 11/3/2017 - 11/7/2017
Activities: Social Media, GoDaddy, Google, Blog Posts
Reflection:Throughout the internship, I think my biggest issue would be communication. In my case, it was neither of our faults, but when communication is lacking, it can really put a damper on the projects you had planned or items you wanted to get done and out of the way sooner. I think its important to discuss everything you're doing with your internship leaders and coworkers. You don't want to end up in a situation where you both accomplish the same project or even one where the work doesn't get done at all.
For me, its all about reassurance, I want to know that the work I am doing is excellent and flawless. Without the responses, I can't tell if I'm doing my job properly. There was also a case where I thought I was to complete a project by Monday night, but it turns out she wanted it by Monday morning. I've learned my lesson and always make sure to clarify on due dates so I can get my projects done on time.

Comments