Blog Post 2

Date: 8/25/2017 - 8/28/2018
Activities: Social Media, GoDaddy, Google, Blog Posts
Reflection: After learning about the company as a whole and how my internship will be set up, I was able to ask Janet a few questions about the job. Janet makes a majority of the decisions for the company, as she is the owner. While she doesn't do everything on her own, she maintains the company as a whole and has everything set up to notify her. Important decisions must go through her first before they are even implemented.
Other than the occasional meeting days me and Janet would set up, my work attire was whatever pajamas I was wearing at home. Working from home is probably one of my favorite parts of the internship because I can squeeze small time to whip up a blog post or to research different topics. While it can be easy to get distracted when working from home, I found a way to set up an office space in my room so I can focus on my work.
When it comes time for meetings, I make sure to dress professional. I've learned through AOIT that its important to always give off a great impression of yourself. While I don't think its necessary to go all out with a tie, I'll make sure I wear a nice polo and dress shoes to fit the occasion.

Comments