Blog Post 8

Date: 10/21/2017 - 10/27/2017
Activities: Social Media, GoDaddy, Google, Blog Posts
Reflection:This internship opportunity has showed me that in the future I want a collaborative work space. With my sights set on an art career, I am really interested in a career on a design team. Working with other designers to help create something amazing is one of my biggest ambitions. I would not have figured out my passion for collaboration if I hadn't worked at MassageKneads.
Here I've learned your first idea isn't always going to be your best and I've learned that working with others and figuring out ideas together will help you towards your final project. It starts from a discussion, which then turns into ideas. After the ideas have been sorted through, the final project begins and before you know it, you have an outcome that everyone is proud of, and fits all of your specifications.

Comments