Blog Post 4

Date: 9/6/2017 - 9/10/2018
Activities: Social Media, GoDaddy, Google, Blog Posts
Reflection:This internship is definitely meeting most of the things I wanted to accomplish over my junior summer. Its been teaching me how to stick to a strict work schedule, which used to be a big obstacle for me. Making sure to meet deadlines and complete all of my work, not only fast, but also with quality. This is kept in place by meeting dates, blog post deadlines, project deadlines and so on.
Working for MassageKneads has also helped me with my writing skills. I started off a little bit shaky in terms of blogs, but over time I was able to start whipping them up quickly and with quality. Once I got the feel for how she wanted them done, I've been able to give her quality work.
I think the only aspect this internship didn't offer me was the office experience. How it feels to be in an office with other coworkers and interns, who work together to complete project tasks. I've sort of missed that collaborative feel, but I still enjoy my style of work, I think its unique from the rest.

Comments