Blog Post 1
Date: 8/19/2017 - 8/21/2017
Activities: Social Media, GoDaddy, Google, Blog Posts
Reflection: The company I will be working with over the summer is Massage Kneads. This is a corporate massage chair company with a specialty in wellness and stress relief for office workers. I met my internship coordinator, Janet and was able to discuss some of the basics of the company, what they do and what the goals are for this internship.
Activities: Social Media, GoDaddy, Google, Blog Posts
Reflection: The company I will be working with over the summer is Massage Kneads. This is a corporate massage chair company with a specialty in wellness and stress relief for office workers. I met my internship coordinator, Janet and was able to discuss some of the basics of the company, what they do and what the goals are for this internship.
Massage Kneads is a small business started by Janet herself. She wanted to create a company that specialized in helping out workers who need a boost in productivity and are in dire need to stress relief.
When I was hired, she told me she really wanted to start moving in a more digital social media aspect with the company. She had already been doing a few online marketing techniques, but wanted my input and ideas from a fresh younger mindset. With that in mind, she allowed me to take over her blog writing. I already wrote one blog so far, but I'm really enjoying it. I take a current topic and relate it back to her business. I will also be helping her achieve a federal service trademark later down the line, I'm excited to get started!
Comments
Post a Comment